My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged

Attached:
bridge.jpg
647 KB [downloads: 233]
County Road H Partially Closed for Bridge Rehab [Message #1]

Starting Monday, April 16, 2018, County Highway H in the City of Phillips will be closed to all traffic for the Lake Duroy Bridge rehabilitation project. All through traffic should follow the marked detour on South Airport Road to State Highway 13.

Construction is estimated to be completed by mid-August. This project is being administered by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Local Program.

Contact the Highway Department if you have any questions or concerns.

Source: Price County Highway Department Press Release

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Apr 13, 2018 at 10:37 PM]

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:34 PM
Print
My Price County Administrator
IP: Logged

Attached:
adhomz.jpg
228 KB [downloads: 230]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #2]

Lake Village offers affordable, active living in a park-like setting for those 55+ and disabled persons. Rent is based on 30% Adjusted Gross Income. Small pets under 30 pounds are welcome. Contact Lake Village at 715-339-4148 and view http://www.homzmanagement.com/property/lake-village/

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:42 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)